Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Post :)

Yes, so after years of reading other peeps blogs, i decided to put mine together. Not sure
what my goal is,,, but i think i'll find out during the process... Hey thats why they call it a journey afterall :)

Saying that, i think its fair to say the topics that i plan to cover (which are a subset of my life)
can pretty much be categorized as racing, sim racing, geek stuff, geek racing, geek ? Yea, so expect a lot
of sim racing & geek stuff basically because i can't afford to race in real life(yet)...iracing is my weapon of choice, and if you have no clue what iracing is, well you are wasting your time on this blog ;)

Anyways, so I'm also very turned on by racing videos as-well, not sure how to put it...but i have a lot
of respect to the peeps who actually drive on the limit, inches a part, 100+ mph, one mistake away from massacare...and videos are the best way to capture those moments and give a glimpse of what it is all about... Putting those videos together, editting, telling a story with no words is not as dangerous as driving the machine, but can be as challenging (but less rewarding ;))...

So sim racing, does not only cater to my big appetite of racing (virtually) but also gives me tools
to make sim racing videos. I am still in the early process of learning this tools, editting, etc.. but
its a very fun process.

Saying that here is my first video post, from Summit Point with the Iracing Mustang's :


This video is from a official race, that i messed up, lost control and spinned, loosing a lot
of hard to gain rating points during the process.. but i wanted to capture the moment of my mistake and
the racing atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. very nice video, I look forward to seeing more posts like this! Do you have a youtube link where all your videos are uploaded?

    ReplyDelete