Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BSCC Autocross - 5/21

Had a great time @ the BSCC autocross event in Devens Airfield.

The track was set yet again to be a high speed with a lot of slaloms.
This time i tried to play around with the front tire pressures to
help with the dreadfull understeer I get with the stock 175 front tires.

I think i had the narrowest front tires in the whole event...!

But changing my driving style, and lowering -2 psi on the fronts def
gave me a nice bit on the turn ins,, which allowed me to get first place
in the experience street tire class! :)

Here is the video from my fastest run of the day(with a passenger)



I think there was a potential of shaving off 1 more second from the
time, but for that i need to get smoother...and smoother.. getting there
slowly but surely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment